- Size: 34x31x16 cm
- Weight: 6,3 kg
- Power supply: 22-29Vdc (internal batteries)
- Display: 2×16 backlit LCD, white on blue, high visibility
- Number of outputs: 32
- Auxiliary connections for SLIM16: 3x XLR4
- Minimum time interval: 0,01 s (one hundredth of a second)
- Maximum time interval: 99:99,99 s (100 minutes)
- Trigger In Range: 8-100Vdc
- Test current for firing cues: less than 0,001 A
- Battery charge: 110-230V 50Hz
- 24 month international warranty
MADE IN ITALY
The Pyromac7 is a very versatile module: thanks to its multiple functions it can adapt to create the most diverse displays that the operator can think of.
This system can be used in two ways:
1. SLAVE MODE: remote controlled by the Master
2. SELF MODE: used autonomously to create pyrotechnical sequences with trigger commands.
In SLAVE MODE one or more Pyromac7 are connected to each other and to the Compact Master. The Master device is able to monitor all modules connected, to verify the condition of firing cues at any given moment, to manually order to fire when wanted or to execute pyro-musical shows. The connection can be done by XLR4 cable or by Radio Modem.