- Anti-shock case HPRC2300
- Audio cable XLR3 with combo jack 6,3 mm for SMPTE
- USB-type B port for transferring data (standard USB cable included)
- Membrane touch button for turning on and standard charging connector 5×2.1
- Exclusive Pyromac electronic board with dedicated processore
- XLR4 output powered by direct connection to Slim16
- Immediate view of battery-life in LED
- Option to set up integrated radio modem
Internal stainless steel support structure (without holes on the bottom of the case)
- Manageable devices: 999 slaves. With SMPTE sync: countless
- Encoded transmission protocol with exclusive User code to guarantee safety even in case of multiple Pyromac systems used at the same time.
- Provision for DMX output
- Possibility to manage the duration time of activation of all slave outputs
- 24 month international warranty
MADE IN ITALY
The Pyromac Master Compact is the “brain” of the system: it is essential to work on traditional pyrotechnic shows and medium to big pyro-musical displays. Its function is to command all power modules (slaves) in the firing area optimizing the layout of the channels used and of the necessary cables. This is done digitally and bidirectionally, using the most modern existing communication standards. The Master firing system is the device that sits in between the operator and the show, so it is crucial for it to be effective and at the same time easy and direct to use.
The Pyromac Master Compact is able to operate manual, semi-automatic, and pyro-musical firing programs and can save them in its internal storage. The saved shows can be pulled up at any given moment and started an infinite amount of times. Simply turn on the Master, select the desired program, enable the safety key and every time the FIRE button is pressed, the preset sequence will start!